A little breather

 After my last over-saturated, over-the-top Diamond Baratta post 
I figured you might need a little visual breather. 
(Actually a big breather, theres a lot of pictures here).
Next up is my all time favorite neutral beach house.  Meg Ryan's Martha's Vineyard retreat has been a favorite for a few years now.  I actually would take this space as a year round home any day!

Lots of white, with a rustic meets glam element...

definitely a place to unwind and relax.











And I have to add my NEW favorite neutral beach pad too.

Tobi Tobin's Malibu cottage is just as fabulous and easy on the eyes...











LOVE them both-

Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

Dana Frieling said...

I'll take one of each please! Both are simply stunning.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful- so soothing!

Jenna

therelishedroost said...

I will take them both too!! What a relaxing atmosphere created in both spaces! Great Post!
Karolyn

Laurie said...

I am moving in - BOTH! Fantastic

Danielle Sigwalt Interiors said...

Retreat!?! My home is 10 times smaller and so not half finished...

Ambs said...

Gorgeous photos! What stands out to me most is that beautiful kitchen shelving and mirrors above the stove! Never seen mirrors like that before! Glamourous!

~amberly
ambsgoodlife.blogspot.com

Samantha said...

Stop! Stop! I'm totally in beach house mode. Just lacking a beach. And a house.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails