Splat!

Hey folks!  I've had my face shoved in a computer screen the past couple days finishing up the edits for a new fabric collection on Spoonflower.  
The Splat Collection is now done and live!
 So far 15 colors- "single" and "multi-color" variations, 
as well as one reverse on a blue background...

This is the scale for wallpaper...
Spoonflower, you need to get a better table/chair scenario!



What a 54" width yard would look like...
Just to give you a better sense, here is the fabric sampler I've been adjusting. 
(real life sized)
  The big yellow swatch is actually a wallpaper sample of the pattern in Citron...
 I'm loving the Citron color way and I'm tempted to do my office ceiling since I had this epic fail when I tried hanging wrapping paper on it...
do not recommend, what a mess! 

So if you need a special color /scale, shoot me an email and I can adjust the pattern...
danika@danikaherrick.com
Happy splats y'all!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails